St. Bede School’s Parent and Tot Group will begin on Monday, October 21st. Other dates in this session will be October 28th, November 4th and November 11th.
· Parents’ names
· phone number
· child’s name
· child’s date of birth
Check-in time will be 8:15 in the front office. Our group will meet in the Morning EDP (Room 106) from 8:15 am to 9:45 am. Please bring a snack and drink for your child. This will be a good opportunity for you and your child to socialize, have some fun and join in a variety of activities.
· Each class will have a theme.
· The children can get acquainted with the school environment.
· The children will be introduced to routine, following directions, learning patience and improving listening skills.
· We will have story times with corresponding craft activities.
· There will be time for music, songs, movement and free play.
Saint Bede School’s Parent and Tot Program is a great way to introduce our little ones to many experiences that will get them ready for preschool. If your child will be 3 years old by September 1st, 2020, please join us!